1 ROLLER – BPM-1R S
HP series is Bapro’s highest performance chassis dynamometer.
With a massive tubular frame made of high strength steel, this High Performance series suits all needs: Testing, R&D, Motorsport, Tuning and Chip Tuning.
S series comes with knurled roller as standard, which provide the highest traction between roller and tires, a guarantee of an extremely accurate measurement.
Specifically designed for standard motorcycles’ workshops, test lanes.
This series has lower performances if compared to our HP (High Performance) Series, but maintains the same accuracy and balanced top level components, thus allowing to minimize the maintenance, over the years.
- Roller diameter: 400 mm
- Roller width: 310 mm
- Dimensions 3360×1860 mm
- Maximum speed 330 km/h
- Maximum adsorbable power 450 HP
- Maximum measurable power 500 HP
- Maximum traction force 5000 N
- voltage 3/N/PE 400 VAC
- frequency 50 Hz
- fuses 16 A
- Shorter repair time (fast and exact diagnosis)
- effective use of the instruments already present in workshop (diagnosis equipment, gas analyzer)
- Avoid any risks from road tests (traffic, accidents, fines)
- Results certification (performance enhancement)
- Accessories sale improvement by result verification (exhaust systems, efi controller etc..)
- Second-hand vehicles sale improvement by engine health certification
- Vehicle check before second-hand trades
- Renting for tests and technical checks
- Trasmission verification (clutch slippage)
- Power step test
- Power sweep test
- Cooling system check (radiator, fan sensor, thermostatic valve)
- Diagnosis by gas analyzer under load
- Vehicle test with constant speed
- Vehicle test with constant force
- Vehicle test with constant load
- Road simulation (slope, drag resistance, weight)
- Vehicle test with constant RPM
- Durability tests
- Engine mapping to all RPM
- Diagnosis by scantool during road simulation