Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S
2023 Newest flag-ship intelligent diagnostic tablet, MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Provides full functions and on-line repair information needed when diagnosing vehicles, identifying faults and researching repairs. It features a powerful octa-core processor and 12.9-inch TFT-LCD capactive touch screen for swift diagnostics and optimum viewing.
As an intelligent diagnostics and information system, MaxiCOM Ultra Lite not only displays the relevant repairs gathered from experienced industry experts, but provides step-by-step guidance to ensure the repair is done correctly and efficiently.
Global Version No IP Restriction, You can use Ultra Lite S all over the world. Intelligent Diagnosis Autel Diagnostic tool Ultra Lite S works well on 80+ car makes and models Service Functions MaxiSys Ultra Lite S Scanner has up to 35 Reset service functions options New Upgraded Version Ultra Lite S has top hardware support, 12.9″ 2732*2048 screen, 4G RAM, 256G ROM and 18000mAh battery etc. ECU Coding & Progragmming Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite S flagship diagnostic tool supports Online ECU Coding and Programming Diagnostic Topology Map Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite S supports the display of diagnostic topology maps 1-Year Warranty Autel brand new authentic tool comes with 1-Year warranty 2-Years Software Update Purchase and activate Ultra Lite S before March 1, 2023 to get 2 years of free software updates.
Comparison table of Ultra Lite S and Ultra.
|Ultra Lite S
|5-in-1 MaxiFlash VCMI
|VCMI comes with oscilloscope function
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S Main Features
- Large 12.9″ Touchscreen (2732 x 2048) / Android 7.0
- 2.3GHz + 1.7GHz Octa-core Processor / 256GB Memory
- Oscilloscope Preset Guided Component Tests / Waveform Library
- New VCI Protocols: D-PDU, DoIP/CAN FD, Mega CAN
- Split Screen Multi-Application Function / Dual Wi-Fi Connection
- Topology Module Mapping: Color Coded All System Status Screen (on supported vehicles)
- Relevant Cases: DTC Troubleshooting / Repair Tips Video Library
- Repair Assist: Guided Procedures with DTC Analysis Fault Code Solutions
- Code-Related Technical Service Bulletins (on select vehicles) / License Plate Reader
- ScanVIN: Barcode or Text Recognition with Camera
- Secure Gateway Access: Authorized FCA SGM Access with AutoAuth Account
- Includes Docking Station, Cables, Scope Connectors, Carrying Case, 1YR Warranty Software Subscription
- Enhanced Diagnostic Reports: PreSCAN PostSCAN
- 18000mAh – 8hrs Continuous Use / 16MP Rear Camera 16MP Front Camera
Intelligent Diagnostics is a specific fault code analysis function, with which you can access the most comprehensive and the latest code-specific data, DTC analysis, repair assist, repair tips, and relevant repair cases. It has been drawn from real world shop repair orders and records and with input from experienced industry professionals.
Intelligent Diagnostics adopts the scientific data cloud computing technology to match the specific fault code with the exact vehicle model. And the data has been thoroughly verified by automotive maintenance professionals.
- System List Screen
- Topology Display Screen
- Vehicle System and Detected DTC(s) – displays the name of the vehicle system(s) and the detected DTC(s).
- Technical Service Bulletin (OEM Information) – contains DTC-related recalls, TSB, and OEM campaigns
- DTC Analysis – provides repair assistance information related to the fault code.
- Repair Assist – intelligently prioritizes DTCs and leads the user to the proper repair.
- Repair Tips – details the steps for determining and clearing faults.
- Component Measurement – provides detailed information and instructional guides on using the oscilloscope to test components for faults.
Note:Before performing the Intelligent Diagnostics function, please ensure the network is connected successfully.
Vehicle System and Detected DTC(s)
This section displays the scanned vehicle systems that contain faults. Tap the drop-down menu to view comprehensive information of ALL systems or switch to different fault codes for details.
Technical Service Bulletin (OEM Information)
The Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) function matches the selected fault code with relevant vehicle manufacturer TSBs. All TSBs that relate to the selected DTC are listed in the TSB display window. Select a TSB to open the TSB page and view the TSB in details.
On the Intelligent Diagnostics screen, the DTC Analysis contains repair assistance and information related to the fault codes, including the fault description, condition, and possible solution. The repair assistance information may vary by vehicle.
The Repair Assist displays a list of items and their descriptions, completion status, and priorities. The higher the priority number is (1 is the highest), the earlier the related items should be tested.
- Tap Repair Assist button on the Intelligent Diagnostics screen to open the page.
- Tap the Run icon on the right to perform the selected item. Simply follow the screen prompts and make a series of choices.
- Select a branch, then tap the Continue button to go to the next step.
- In some cases, it is necessary to check the circuits. Tap the legend button in the upper-right corner, and you will be able to locate the components, connectors, wiring, and ground electrodes by tapping the names in the list when necessary.
- Some vehicles are not only supported to check the circuits, but locations of components. Tap the Location button, the components’ location on the vehicle will be shown.
The component measurement section provides a general troubleshooting overview, and guides to connect and use the oscilloscope to test components for faults. This section may include relevant circuit or wiring diagrams, vehicle structures analysis, waveform analysis, related DTCs, and detailed notation to aid the technician in diagnostics and repairs.
Since the introduction of OBDII and leading up to modern Hybrids and EVs, hardware and software technologies in cars have been advancing at an exponential rate. Updating software may be the only way to fix the following issues:
- Fuel Efficiency
- Power Loss
- Fault Codes
- Durability of Mechanical Parts
The Programming function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, which allows you to update the computer software of the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data of certain components after making repairs or replacements.
Available programming operations vary by test vehicle. Only the available operations display in the tablet menu. There are two general types of programming operations:
- All available systems for coding are displayed on the left side, and the coding data or value on the right side.
- The bottom of the main section displays the function buttons that enable you to manipulate the operation.
The Service section is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. The typical service operation screen is a series of menu driven executive commands. By following the on-screen instructions to select appropriate execution options, enter correct values or data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide you through the complete performance for various service operations.
The reset service is not applicable to all models, and the models supported by different functions are different. If you need to know whether Autel diagnostic tools can support it, please contact us and inform us of
- Vehicle information (brand, model, model or VIN )
- Requirements (code reading, clearing code? Which one or several items of the reset service? Or more advanced functions).
- Contact Us
The Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files. Most operations are controlled through the toolbar.
Selecting the Data Manager application opens the file system menu. Different file types are sorted separately under different options, there are seven types of information files to be viewed or played back
The Report section stores diagnostics information of the vehicle and forms a diagnostics report for user to share.
- Tap the Data Manager application from the Maxisys Job Menu.
- Tap Report to access the Report List screen.
- Tap a report record to display the Report sharing dialog box.
- Tap View local reports to display it in full screen.
- Return to the Report List screen, tap the report and tap Report cloud sharing.
- Scan the QR code or tap Send Email or Send SMS to share the report.
The Vehicle Management section allows you to transfer the vehicle data to an external memory card to save memories of the tablet.
Bi-directional Control (Active Test)
Ultra Lite S automotive diagnostic scanner comes with bi-directional control capability to perform active tests to determine the integrity of a system or parts like ABS, window, door, roof, by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay.
Note: Available tests vary depending on the manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. To check compatibility with your vehicle, please refer to Autel website or consult us directly.
The Autel Ultra Lite S is a powerful diagnostic tool that comes equipped with a variety of advanced features, including a hidden function known as “flashing” or “hiding”. This function allows users to make certain changes to the programming of their vehicle’s onboard computer system, which can be useful for a range of purposes.
For example, if you have modified your vehicle with aftermarket parts such as a new exhaust system or performance chip, you may need to adjust the engine’s parameters in order to achieve optimal performance. The flashing function in the Autel Ultra Lite S allows you to do just that, by changing the settings of the ECU (engine control unit) to better suit your vehicle’s modifications.
In addition, the hidden function can also be used to remove certain restrictions or limitations that may have been programmed into the vehicle’s computer system by the manufacturer. This can include speed limiters, torque limiters, and other types of restrictions that may be holding your vehicle back.
The Guided Functions are advantaged with their easy operations. A guided functions is composed of multiple basic functions, freeing users from trouble such as looking up channel number and login code. Every guided function has detailed operation guidance and operating condition statement.
Online ECU Coding
Autel MaxiSys Ultra Lite S professional auto diagnostic tool comes with advanced ECU coding function. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
Autel MaxiSys Ultra Lite S Helpful Service
- Auto VIN – The diagnostic system features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify CAN vehicles in just one touch, which allows the technician to quickly detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
- Remote Desk – Ultra Lite S works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
- Shop Manager – MaxiSys Ultra Lite S owns an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
- Data Manager –Ultra Lite S Supports to store, print, and review the saved files.
- Academy – Autel MaxiSys Ultra Lite S provides tutorials and technical bulletins written by top-notch technicians and product experts.
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra New Functions Added in 2023
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S Specification:
|Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
|4GB RAM 256GB On-board Memory
|12.9 inch TFT-LCD with 2732 x 2048 resolution capacitive touch screen
|WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO),BT v.2.1 + EDR,GPS
USB 2.0 (Two USB HOST Type A, one USB mini device),HDMI 2.0,SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
|Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 5 Megapixel
|Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
|Microphone,Dual Speakers,3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery:
|18000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
|0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
|-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
|Dimensions (W x H x D):
|366.5 mm (14.43″) x 280.9 mm (11.06″) x 34 mm (1.34″)
|2.18kg (4.81 lb.)
|DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20),
TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS),
Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock , BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)